Well, welcome to 2018. The IRS has finally released important dates for filing of 2017 tax returns as follows:
1. IRS will accept e-filed returns on January 29, 2018.
2. Forms W2 and 1099-MISC with box 7 filled out need to be filed with the government by January 31, 2018
3. IRS will begin releasing individual returns with Earned Income Tax Credits (EITC) and Additional Child Tax Credits (ACTC) by February 15, 2018, but the earliest the refunds will appear in bank accounts will be February 27, 2018.
4. The filing due date without extensions for 2017 S-Corporations, Partnerships and LLCs (except single person LLCs) is March 15, 2018, with the extended due date of September 15, 2018.
5. The filing due date for Individuals, calendar Trusts and Estates and calendar C-Corporations is April 17, 2018 (remember good old Emancipation Day!), with the extended due date of October 15, 2018.
6. Fiscal Year business entities have other due dates depending on their year-end.
Here you go; now make sure you file on time!
You can count on us to count for you!
AWARDED BEST ACCOUNTANT IN BURBANK, CA BY BEST BUSINESSES 2016, 2015 AND 2014!
ALSO CHOSEN AS ONE OF TOP 20 TAX SERVICES IN LOS ANGELES FOR 2018 AND 2017 BY EXPERTISE.COM!